Main Ad

Mini Test 3 - Tenses

Choose The Best Answer 1. I ___ the book before my next birthday. a. shall have finished      b. will have finished      c. have finish...

Choose The Best Answer

1. I ___ the book before my next birthday.
a. shall have finished      b. will have finished      c. have finished     d. a and b are correct
2. "Hello! ___ a cake?"
a. Do you make a cake     b. Are you making       c. Have you made      d. b and c are correct
3. He ___ very quickly when I met him yesterday.
a. is walking     b. would walk      c. was walking      d. b and c are correct
4. "Why is she running away?" "Because she ___ it is time for bed and ___ to go."
a. is knowing, isn't wanting      b. is knowing, does not want
c. knows, does not want      d. b and c are correct.
5. Yesterday I ___ a new watch as my old one ___ .
a. bought, was stolen      b. bought, had been stolen   
c. bought, could be stolen      d. was buying, had been stolen
6. We ___ you tomorrow after you ___ your work.
a. will meet, will have finished      b. will meet, have finished
c. meet, have finished       d. are meeting, finish
7. He said he ___ sorry he ___ me so much trouble.
a. was, had given      b. was, gave     c. had been, would give     d. was, was giving
8. I am sorry that I ___ you ___ your pipe when you ___ to see me last Thursday.
a. did not know, had left, came     b. did not know, left, came
c. had know, had left, came     d. did not know, had left, had come
9. He ___ so good to me when I was a boy, that to this day I ___ his kindness, and I hope that I ___ .
a. was, did not forget, never will forget       b. was, have not forgotten, never will forget
c. was, did not forget, never forget      d. had been, did not forget, never will forget
10. He ___ very hard lately.
a. is working     b. was working     c. has been working     d. will have been working
11. By the end of last year he ___ four Shakespeare plays and by next year he ___ two more.
a. read, will read      b. had read, have read      c. read, will have read      d. had read, will have read
12. I ___ English for three years now.
a. am studying     b. have been studying      c. will have been studying      d. am to study
13. I ___ him for a very long time.
a. have been knowing     b. have known     c. know    d. am knowing
14. This is the second time you ___ a cup; you ___ one yesterday.
a. broke, would broke      b. broke, broke     c. have broken, have broken     d. have broken, broke
15. Don't come ___ I have finished lunch.
a. after     b. as soon as     c. since      d. until
16. As soon as he ___ $3,000, he will retired from business.
a. saves       b. will save        c. has saved         d. will have saved
17. She ___ next month.
a. will be to marry       b. is to be married      c. is about married      d. is on the point to marry.
18. They ___ for Hue.
a. are going to leave       b. are about to leave      
c. are on the point of leaving      d. All are correct
19. I ___ you are wrong.
a. am feeling       b. am to feel      c. felt      d. feel
20. I ___ it is a stupid idea. He should stay where he is.
a. am thinking     b. am going to think       c. think      d. have been thinking
21. I ___ to Tom several times. Tom washed both cars.
a. am talking      b. talked      c. was talking      d. All are correct
22. Since my accident I ___ with my left hand.
a. have written      b. wrote     c. am writing        d. was writing
23. This is the worst book I ___.
a. read      b. am reading        c. have ever read       d. had read
24. This is the first time I ___ that play.
a. have ever seen       b. have seen       c. saw       d. am seeing
25. My parents have been here ___ the last week.
a. from      b. since      c. for       d. before
26. Water ___ of hydrogen and oxygen.
a. consisted       b. is consisting      c. has consisted     d. consists
27. I ___ you. You're  Mr Brown, aren't you?
a. remember      b. am remembering      c. remembered       d. am going to remember
28. The population of the world ___ very fast.
a. is rising     b. rises     c. Both a and b are correct     d. Neither a nor b in correct.
29. I can't meet you tomorrow because my parents ___ to see me.
a. come       b. are coming      c. will come     d. All are correct
30. How many pages of that book ___ ?
a. do you read    b. have you read       c. have you been reading     d. are you reading

  • [accordion]
    • The End
      • Thank you for completed the test. Please check your answers below.
    • Answer Key
      • 1D  2D  3B  4C  5B  6B  7A  8D  9B  10C  11D  12B  13B  14D  15D  16C  17B  18D  19D  20C  21B  22A  23C  24B  25C  26D  27A  28A  29B  30B

COMMENTS

Main Ad
Main Ad
Main Ad
Main Ad
Tên

All Post,30,CAE,3,CPE,3,Crosswords Beginer,3,FCE,15,Features,6,KET,3,Mini Test,3,PET,3,Staff Pick,15,
ltr
item
Lucky Class: Mini Test 3 - Tenses
Mini Test 3 - Tenses
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiJC9BMDR87TPw9iNjSERcEycki2Na57_btMccYBpN26SK6tM3TDJWKBgSXomCd2O6Wdi2skmLB7KsJWU_mVYfUphyphenhyphen91_W277x9L5BC-6xJp0DNJhkkRO0oJlBGRNlBbp5sLqDqXSV-bUc/s320/000.png
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiJC9BMDR87TPw9iNjSERcEycki2Na57_btMccYBpN26SK6tM3TDJWKBgSXomCd2O6Wdi2skmLB7KsJWU_mVYfUphyphenhyphen91_W277x9L5BC-6xJp0DNJhkkRO0oJlBGRNlBbp5sLqDqXSV-bUc/s72-c/000.png
Lucky Class
http://luckyclass.blogspot.com/2019/08/mini-test-3-tenses.html
http://luckyclass.blogspot.com/
http://luckyclass.blogspot.com/
http://luckyclass.blogspot.com/2019/08/mini-test-3-tenses.html
true
7160038910526727717
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy